The following is the list of articles that are published in microsoft.com during October-November 2012 period.
1. Show Off Your Style with SharePoint Theming
Theming in SharePoint 2013 makes it easier to drastically change the look of your site and make it your own. That said, the new look of SharePoint sites is great, so why would you want to change it?
2. Certain Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 installation scenarios are not supported
This article describes Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 installation scenarios that are not supported.
3. Global Solutions for SharePoint 2013
This model provides architectural guidance for geographically distributed deployments of SharePoint 2013.
4. Backup and restore: SharePoint Server 2013
This model illustrates various ways that you can back up and restore a SharePoint environment.
5. Databases that support SharePoint 2013 Preview
This model illustrates the databases that that support SharePoint 2013 Preview.
6. Design Sample: Corporate Portal with Host-named Sites for SharePoint Server 2013
This design sample illustrates the use of host-named site collections with all sites deployed in a single web application on the farm. This method is highly scalable and is flexible in managing URLs.
7. Design Sample: Corporate Portal with Path-based Sites for SharePoint Server 2013
This design sample illustrates the use of path-based site collections with sites organized into dedicated web applications and a single top-level site collection per web application.
8. Design Sample: Extranet with Dedicated Zones for Authentication for SharePoint 2013
This design sample illustrates many top-level project sites with vanity URLs by using host-named sites for each project site (instead of organizing project sites underneath a top-level site collection).
9. Downloadable eBook: Deployment guide for SharePoint 2013
Download this free ebook to learn how to install and configure SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation.
10. Downloadable eBook: Explore SharePoint 2013
Download this free eBook to learn more about what’s new in SharePoint 2013.
11. Enterprise search architectures for SharePoint Server 2013
This design sample shows the search architecture for a variety of sizes of server farms.
12. Incoming email planning worksheet
This worksheet helps you record information to help you plan for incoming email in a SharePoint deployment.
13. Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies Protocol Documentation
The Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies protocol documentation provides technical specifications for Microsoft proprietary protocols that are implemented and used in SharePoint Products and Technologies.
14. Multi-farm architectures with SharePoint Server 2013
This model provides architectural guidance for multi-farm deployments of SharePoint Server 2013.
15. Search architectures for SharePoint Server 2013
This design sample shows the search architecture for a medium size server farm.
16. Services in SharePoint Server 2013
This illustration provides information about services that are available in SharePoint Server 2013.
17. SharePoint 2013 Upgrade Process
This model explains the process that you use when you upgrade from SharePoint Foundation 2010 or SharePoint Server 2010 to SharePoint Foundation 2013 or SharePoint Server 2013.
18. SharePoint 2013: App Overview for IT Pro
The app model in SharePoint 2013 enables SharePoint environments to add functionality quickly and securely.
19. SharePoint 2013: How to Test Upgrade
This model explains how to create a test environment to use when you upgrade from SharePoint Server 2010 or SharePoint Foundation 2010 to SharePoint 2013 Products
20. Test Lab Guide: Configure SharePoint Server 2010 in a Three-Tier Farm
This paper contains step-by-step instructions for creating a test lab containing a three-tier SharePoint farm.
21.Topologies for SharePoint 2013
The versatility of SharePoint 2013 provides opportunities to develop a topology that satisfies your business goals.
22.User profile properties and profile synchronization planning worksheets for SharePoint Server 2013
The following planning worksheets can assist you when planning user profiles or planning and configuring profile synchronization.
23.White Paper: Office 2013–Access Services Setup for an On-Premises Installation
This white paper provides instructions that will help you configure SQL Server 2012 for Access Services in SharePoint Server 2013. It includes instructions for an on-premises installation and configuration of Access Services on a server that is running SharePoint Server 2013.